- 1 1/4 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks 2% reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 6 celery ribs, cut into 4-inch pieces
- Garnish: paprika
Stir together light mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in cheese.
Spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each celery rib. Garnish, if desired.
Note: Store remaining pimiento cheese mixture in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.