- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 large carrots
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1/2 cups rotini pasta
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- Boil chicken in a large pot until completely cooked through and no longer pink inside, about 15 to 25 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, wash and peel carrots and potatoes and cut into bite size pieces. When chicken is cooked, remove from water and place carrots and potatoes in water to boil. Stir in cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup and simmer all together.
- Let chicken cool, then cut into cubes. When potatoes become soft/tender, add pasta and cubed chicken to pot. When pasta is tender (after 8 to 10 minutes), add biscuits/dumplings by pulling dough into chunks and dropping into the pot (Note: Each biscuit should equal 3 dumplings). Simmer all together for 10 to 15 minutes, or until biscuits are cooked and fluffy inside.