- 1 (1 pound) package Bob Evans® Zesty Hot Sausage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Bob Evans® Wildfire BBQ Sauce
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream
- In skillet over medium heat crumble and cook sausage and onions until brown. Stir in BBQ sauce. Lay 2 of the tortillas on a flat surface. Top each with 1/4 cup cheese. Divide sausage mixture between the two. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese. Top with remaining tortillas. Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add a small amount of oil to coat bottom of skillet. Cook one quesadilla at a time until golden brown on each side, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa.